Thank you for your interest in submitting events and opportunites to New Music Scotland.
If you are a member please login and submit the info through your account. You can find out more about how to do so here https://newmusicscotland.co.uk/website_guide/
If you are not a member then email email@example.com with the details below. As a non-member you will have a limited listing. If you want to be able to submit and have included more complete event listings (links, full description, etc) then you need to Join New Music Scotland. More info on how to do this can be found here https://newmusicscotland.co.uk/join/
As a reminder if your submission is not new music related it won't be included. We define new music as:
Acoustic Ecology / Avant-garde music / Co-improvisation / Contemporary chamber music / Contemporary opera / Contemporary orchestral music / Contemporary vocal and choral music / Computer music / Electroacoustic music / Electronica Experimental music / Experimental world music / Experimental folk music / Free improvisation / Invented instruments / Microtonal music / Musique actuelle / Radio art / Sound art / Uncategorisable musical practices.
Non-member Submission info
- Performer / Organisation
- Event Date and Time
- Unusual Music Exchange w/ Ailie Ormston
- Elsewhere, Elsewhen - CD and Digital Album from Nordic Viola
- On a Wing and a Prayer
- Legato: Call for Early-Career Composers
- Echoes - Connections Crafting Eco-systems through Soundscapes Interactions: a participatory Sound-walk experience and Art conversation
- Call for Scottish Works - Nordic Music Journeys: Sweden and Scotland