ATLAS Arts and OVER / AT presents: HOW CAN WE READ THESE SIGNS?
- 2 Oct 2021, 3 p.m., Elgol Village Hall, Isle of Skye, Scotland, UK, Booking and further info
Ahead of the performance at 7pm, join Rufus and Josie to attempt to interpret a series of collectively created musical fragments found in Elgol this summer, creating new, spontaneous pieces of music.
No need to be able to read music, just bring yourself and a mask, and a musical instrument, if you play one.
Promoter Over / At
Submitted by Rufus Isabel Elliot
- the surface of the night, by Kevin Leomo
- near dark, by Kevin Leomo
- Close to the Bone, by Kevin Leomo
- Sound Festival Spotlight Gig: Stephanie Lamprea (Soprano) and James Banner (Double Bass)
- Red Note Sessions in Perth - Sub Mari
- sound festival | 19-24 October 2021
- Musical Postcards from the Scottish Chamber Orchestra players
- New album - prismatic - released 24th June
- Gillian Walker Commissioned by Live Music Now
- International Collaboration Grants
- Invitation to Tender for brand refresh and development
- Classical Next 2022